When: 29 September 2021, 10am-11am BST
Where: Online, sign up via Eventbrite
- Gavin Starks, CEO & Founder, Icebreaker One [Chair]
- Dan Clarke, Head of Innovation, Energy Networks Association
- Sara Vaughan, Non-executive Director, Elexon; Membership Advisory Group co-chair, Icebreaker One
- Tolu Oladimeji, Data Governance and Strategy Lead, SSE plc
- Simon Evans, Digital Energy Leader, Arup
- Andy Allan, Data Scientist, CityScience
- Danae Marshall, Head of Energy Data, BEIS
This event will demystify the role of data in achieving Net Zero in the UK’s energy system. It will be a practical look at the obstacles standing in the way of Net Zero, and the changes needed to improve access to data for businesses and the public sector.
We’ll hear from real users of the Open Energy service currently in development, which aims to revolutionise the way energy data is shared in the UK to help deliver the UK’s commitments to the Paris Agreement.