Pilot phase — a 6 month process to shape live services
Working together we will work on five areas of value:
- Shape the market
Bring your direct needs to the table via Advisory, Steering or Review groups.
Collaborate on creating efficiencies and value around specific use-cases.
- Deliver authenticated data publishing
Make Open and Commercial data available for discovery via the national ‘shop window’ for data: Open Energy Search.
- Unlock commercial data sharing and usage
Increase the addressable market for your commercial data, and make it easier for users to find, access and use it (and pay where relevant).
- Support your data strategy
Accelerate your strategic approach to data (technical, legal, licensing, operations, processes, support).
- Deliver the national strategy for modernising energy data and our Net Zero future
Join a community of leaders. Collaborate on the national data infrastructure for energy.
Work together to help deliver our Net Zero Future.
Areas of development
- Shaping the market
- Advisory, Steering and Review groups
- Direct links with Government (BEIS, IUK) and Regulator (Ofgem)
- Enabling data supply and publishing
- Enabling data discover, access and usage
- Access Control
- Building a trusted network for data sharing using financial-grade processes
- Authenticated publishing (for Open Data and commercial Shared Data)
- Authenticated usage (for commercial Shared Data)
- Online help tools, code and documentation
- Onboarding, Licensing development, Service Level Agreements
- Sandbox environments
- Making clear the value, business cases and stories that demonstrate impact
- Unlocking data requests. Showcasing industry best practices and innovation.
Non-profit development funded by government and industry (see slides for details)
|Tier||Fee* (£k/y)||(= £k/m)|
|Market catalysts (e.g. Govt)||variable|
Will consider waiving fees during the pilot phase on a case-by-case basis.
All fees are ex-VAT.
By submitting this form you agree to the Icebreaker One — Open Energy Terms & Conditions at
https://icebreakerone.org/membership-tcs-2019-11-01 [to be updated]
You confirm and represent that you have full capacity and authority to enter into this agreement as the representative of Your organisation.
The Service Effective Date is 2022-May-18
The Membership Term is a minimum of three (3) months unless otherwise agreed.